Another Full Trailer For ‘The Dark Knight Rises’ .. And This One Still Manages To Bring It.
You have to wonder just how much Christopher Nolan is enjoying the sheer volume of footage being released for the final chapter of his Batman Trilogy – The Dark Knight Rises. Notoriously secretive, I would imagine he is being overruled by Warner Bros’ as a result of ‘The Avengers Effect”. Part of it also has to do with the fact that the internet doesn’t hide anything as a Japanese trailer is also a Canadian one is also an American one.
It’s not a bad idea because I think, up until a couple of weeks ago, people were seriously worried about this highly anticipated film. Well it has worked. The frenzy and the hype has reached a fevered pitch as I, along many, many others are eagerly anticipating July 20th.
To tie us over, we have another full trailer to go with the ton of images, commercials and trailers. Some of it as a retread of the IMAX trailer that dropped in front of Mission Impossible 4 in December, some of it is stuff we have some from other trailers and the commercials. There is, however a portion of the trailer which is new and adds a very cool element that we haven’t seen in the form of Batman vs Bane.
Check it out. Very cool stuff.
And see you Opening Weekend.
About the Film
Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Legendary Pictures’ The Dark Knight Rises is the epic conclusion to filmmaker Christopher Nolan’s Batman trilogy, Leading an all-star international cast, Oscar(R) winner Christian Bale (The Fighter) again plays the dual role of Bruce Wayne/Batman. The film also stars Anne Hathaway, as Selina Kyle; Tom Hardy, as Bane; Oscar(R) winner Marion Cotillard (“La Vie en Rose”), as Miranda Tate; and Joseph Gordon-Levitt, as John Blake. Returning to the main cast, Oscar(R) winner Michael Caine (The Cider House Rules) plays Alfred; Gary Oldman is Commissioner Gordon; and Oscar(R) winner Morgan Freeman (Million Dollar Baby) reprises the role of Lucius Fox. The screenplay is written by Christopher Nolan and Jonathan Nolan, story by Christopher Nolan & David S. Goyer. The film is produced by Emma Thomas, Christopher Nolan and Charles Roven, who previously teamed on “Batman Begins” and the record-breaking blockbuster “The Dark Knight.” The executive producers are Benjamin Melniker, Michael E. Uslan, Kevin De La Noy and Thomas Tull, with Jordan Goldberg serving as co-producer. The film is based upon characters appearing in comic books published by DC Comics. Batman was created by Bob Kane.
Check out our other coverage of The Dark Knight Rises.
- Two More Banner Posters For The Dark Knight Rises
- “I’m Retired…..” 6th Awesome TV Spot For The Dark Knight Rises
- Two More International Banners for ‘The Dark Knight Rises’
- Very Dope Fan-Made ‘RISE’ Posters for The Dark Knight Rises
- ‘The Dark Knight Rises’ MTV Trailer Featuring New Footage
- 7 New High-Res Images From ‘The Dark Knight Rises’
- Four New Epic ‘The Dark Knight Rises’ Poster Banners
- The Awesome First TV Spot For ‘The Dark Knight Rises’
- The Second Catwoman-centric TV Spot For ‘The Dark Knight Rises’
- 6 International Dark Knight Rises Posters That Really Bring the Badassosity
- New Dark Knight Poster Brings Us A Little Bit of Burning
- New Dark Knight Rises Trailer Playing Before The Avengers
- The The Dark Knight Rises Official Movie Trailer in HD Goodyness
- The First Proper Glimpse of ‘The Dark Knight Rises’