Xavierpop Does #sdcc – Check Out These Mondo #TDKR Posters
The folks at Mondo have done it again.
After the awesomeness that was the Avengers posters, just in time for Comic-Con, the folks at Badass Digest have revealed some extra posters in anticipation of the little film that we know as The Dark Knight Rises by an upcoming director (you may have heard of) Christopher Nolan.
The poster just below us (by acclaimed Mondo artist Jock) will be on sale at the Mondo Comic-Con booth (#437). Stay tuned to @MondoNews for the announcement of exactly when it’ll go on sale. It will be limited edition of only 375 units measuring 24″ x 36″, at a cost $45.
Click on it to make all big and stuff.
But hold the batphone Batheads!
It seems that there is some huge news which means that there is some huger news. On top of the version above that is for sale, there is another version that has been made that won’t be available which I love even more as it features villians from the whole trilogy. Turns out you can only get this other version at a local ADVANCED PREVIEW SCREENING happening during Comic-Con as Warner Bros will be handing out this second poster for fan appreciation
I knew Comic-Con would be big, this now makes it huge.
Behold the poster that will probably be selling on eBay for a couple of thousand dollars soon. And stay tuned as we bring you the reactions of the screening the minute it is over.
(And of course this one gets all big and stuff when you click on it).
About the Film
Warner Bros. Pictures’ and Legendary Pictures’ The Dark Knight Rises is the epic conclusion to filmmaker Christopher Nolan’s Batman trilogy, Leading an all-star international cast, Oscar(R) winner Christian Bale (The Fighter) again plays the dual role of Bruce Wayne/Batman. The film also stars Anne Hathaway, as Selina Kyle; Tom Hardy, as Bane; Oscar(R) winner Marion Cotillard (La Vie en Rose), as Miranda Tate; and Joseph Gordon-Levitt, as John Blake. Returning to the main cast, Oscar(R) winner Michael Caine (The Cider House Rules) plays Alfred; Gary Oldman is Commissioner Gordon; and Oscar(R) winner Morgan Freeman (Million Dollar Baby) reprises the role of Lucius Fox. The screenplay is written by Christopher Nolan and Jonathan Nolan, story by Christopher Nolan & David S. Goyer. The film is produced by Emma Thomas, Christopher Nolan and Charles Roven, who previously teamed on “Batman Begins” and the record-breaking blockbuster “The Dark Knight.” The executive producers are Benjamin Melniker, Michael E. Uslan, Kevin De La Noy and Thomas Tull, with Jordan Goldberg serving as co-producer. The film is based upon characters appearing in comic books published by DC Comics. Batman was created by Bob Kane.
Check out our other coverage of The Dark Knight Rises.
- Check Out A Scene From TDKR Between Oldman And JGL
- New And Very Funny TDKR TV Spot
- The (Quite Literally) Epic (and Non-Spoilery) 13 Min Dark Knight Rises Featurette
- Soundtrack Listing For The Hans Zimmer Soundtrack To ‘The Dark Knight Rises’
- New Commercial ‘The Dark Knight Rises’/Fan-Made Poster For Trilogy
- Another Full Trailer For ‘The Dark Knight Rises’
- Two More Banner Posters For The Dark Knight Rises
- “I’m Retired…..” 6th Awesome TV Spot For The Dark Knight Rises
- Two More International Banners for ‘The Dark Knight Rises’
- Very Dope Fan-Made ‘RISE’ Posters for The Dark Knight Rises
- ‘The Dark Knight Rises’ MTV Trailer Featuring New Footage
- 7 New High-Res Images From ‘The Dark Knight Rises’
- Four New Epic ‘The Dark Knight Rises’ Poster Banners
- The Awesome First TV Spot For ‘The Dark Knight Rises’
- The Second Catwoman-centric TV Spot For ‘The Dark Knight Rises’
- 6 International Dark Knight Rises Posters That Really Bring the Badassosity
- New Dark Knight Poster Brings Us A Little Bit of Burning
- New Dark Knight Rises Trailer Playing Before The Avengers
- The The Dark Knight Rises Official Movie Trailer in HD Goodyness
- The First Proper Glimpse of ‘The Dark Knight Rises’